With an average minimum of eight working hours per day, people spend more time at their jobs than at any other activity in their life. If a person is unhappy at work for these hours, the remaining effects of this unhappiness will not only affect the quality of that person’s family, personal, and work-life, but it will also impair their performance and productivity at work. From a holistic approach, enriching the relational aspect of a person’s life will have a positive effect on the rest of their life.
People are created with three basic needs: physical needs, spiritual needs, and Relational Needs (social-emotional needs). Ithraa’s Relational Needs course is designed to help people explore the
nature of the key relational/emotional needs that all humans share. Through this course, we guide you through a journey of self-discovery to gain greater insight into how your Relational
Needs are being met, as well as equipping you to better recognize and meet the needs of your team and family.
As a part of the learning process, you will engage in one-on-one sessions with a qualified Relational Coach. This begins the journey of self-discovery in a safer environment that is more
individualized. This, however, is just the first step. The training is not intended to be undertaken alone but rather experienced in a community with others. Because of this, we put participants into “enrichment groups,” which gives them another safe opportunity to practice what they’re learning.
You will learn a certificate from Ithraa Center for Training for completing the full 10-week 30-hour course.
- 5 training sessions totaling 15 hours!
- 5 one-on-one coaching sessions totaling 5 hours!
- 5 group coaching sessions totaling 10 hours!
- Assessments Included.
- Understand the Relational/social-emotional needs that we share as relational beings.
- Identify the faulty beliefs that hindrances that keep us from meeting our own and other people’s needs.
- Develop skills for effective communication.
- Develop the know-how to release painful emotions such as hurt, anger, and fear, both for yourself and for the people you deal with.
- Start discovering ways to avoid stress and know how to deal with conflicts at work and at home.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- A transformational learning experience that evokes sustainable change.
- Lectures 5
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 Weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language Arabic
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes